Saturday, February 19, 2011

Boulivard of "Broken"? Dreams

I walk Alone, I walk Alone

The Summer day has turned to a Winter night
The feeling I get is a rush of dry happiness turned into cold dampness that creates more sorrow
The sidewalk where I drag my feet is like black tar, trying to pull me back to my problems
I see light fading away while darkness closes in on me
It is like a blanket that gives no warmth
I am trying to reach out to anything that could be around me
But the blanket is constricting me from moving at all
My anxiety level is rising, now I am starting to shake
Sweaty blood running down my face, I only shut my eyes
Something jabs me
It feels like it's going to split me in two
But then the blanet of darkness cracks and I am free!
I open my eyes to see a hand reaching out to me
I raise my hand weakly to grab onto the opposing hand
I soon feel strong and refreshed and I am not alone
I am not alone

Now we walk together, we walk together

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful thoughts! When life is hard. It's a great thing to remember you are never alone! Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Zach! You are an amazing writer! I seriously could feel the pain, it was that passionate and well written! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Awesome I really enjoyed reading it... thank you!

    ReplyDelete