Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you
I'm thinking about you like the morning sun thinks about reaching the high noon sky
Like a child thinks about getting that one peice of candy behind the candy store window
Like a singer thinks about reaching those high notes he has to reach to be able to sing his song
Like a drowning person thinks about thinking about how he wishes to take another breath on this world
I'm thinking about you like how the afternoon sun thinks about being able to setbehind the mountains in the evening
Like a guitar waiting to be played on stage with his fellow instruments
Like an ant-eatter dreams of eatting ants every night
Like your how your mom thinks about which chores to give you once you get home
I'm thinking of you like how the setting sun lowers behind the mountains waiting for the new day to come 
I'm thinking about you because I want to think about you

No comments:

Post a Comment