Friday, March 18, 2011

Why should I do all this?

The thermometer has reached its limit, and I don't think i can stand this anymore
I chose to have my room this way
I chose to put my clothes in the places they are in
I chose to put all this food on my face
I chose to call him that name
I chose each specific color of paint and crayon to put on that wall
Why do you get in my way and yell at me?
What do you want?
You want me to pick all my toys up?
But... But I like where they are. I will know where they are in the future when I want to play with them...
You want me to hang up all my clothes?
BUT IT IS EASIER TO REACH WHEN I WANT TO WEAR THEM AGAIN!
You want me to clean off my face?
But what if I want to eat it later?
You want me to say sorry?
Do you know what he did to me last week?
You also want me to clean the wall?
BUT IT'S MY ART! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! And it will take FOREVER to clean it all off!
What?
Stop Complaining?
I'm not complaining....
You're just being bossy...

No comments:

Post a Comment