Monday, March 14, 2011

What Music Artists think of LOVE

I have no idea what Love is defined as.... So I decided to go with what some Music Artists think about love. I think they sort of hit the  idea of Love..... But do we really understand the definition of Love?
Brian McKnight:
"One... you're like a dream come true
Two... just wanna be with you
Three... girl it's plain to see... that your the only one for me... girl and...
Four... repeat steps one through three
Five... make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done... then I start Back at One"


Hall & Oats:
"But You make my dreams come true
On a night when bad dreams become a screamer"


Death Cab for Cutie:
"I cannot pretend that I felt any regret
Cause each broken heart will eventually mend
As the blood runs red down the needle and thread
Someday you will be loved"


He is We:
"Oh, happily ever after, wouldn't you know, wouldn't you know.
Oh, skip to the ending, who'd like to know, I'd like to know.
Author of the moment, can you tell me, do I end up, do I end up happy?"


Hellogoodbye:
"I like where we are,
When we drive, in your car
I like where we are.... Here
Cause our lips, can touch
And our cheeks, can brush
Our lips can touch here"

4 comments:

  1. That Brian McKnight song I haven't heard forever! Brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this post! it is different from all the other love is! it is so so good!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing your own thing with this week's post. I wish more people did this. I know some might say you didn't write any of this, so it shouldn't count. But this isn't just a writing class. It's a creativity class too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hellogoodbye!Here in your arms. Such a good song!

    ReplyDelete